Did you know that you can lose weight without going to the gym? Do not believe? In vain. The secret to losing extra centimeters and kilograms miraculously without serious effort is proper breathing. It looks like this, but it works 100%. Breathing exercises to lose weight is the best method to burn extra calories and heal your body.
Once you have mastered the whole element, you will probably forget about hunger strikes, tiring workouts in the gym and many other techniques. If you are really desperate, training like this will be very useful. Master the original breathing exercises.
The essence of breath for weight loss
Breathing is our life. No organism can exist without it. Therefore, any manipulation, elements related to respiratory function are very effective in the healing of our entire internal system. Gymnastics works well to strengthen the abdominal muscles, as well as normalize the work of many vital organs.
Keep in mind that with proper breathing, you can remove all the fat from the stomach:
- While inhaling, a person inflates his stomach as much as possible. Be sure to inhale through your nose.
- As you exhale, his stomach tightens, as if "attached" to an internal organ. Exhale through the mouth.
Note.If you breathe this way, your diaphragm begins to function more actively. This is the type of breathing that a newborn gives birth to. In adults, this is especially superficial, the newspaper area is practically unused, which over time has a negative impact on the picture.
Just a few simple breathing exercises, done every day at home, will quickly lose the extra weight that has ruined your mood for years.
In recent years, more and more people are choosing this method of weight loss, evaluating all its positive aspects:
- Significant reduction from hunger.
- Improves digestion.
- Fast fat burning.
- Increases endurance, fills the body with energy.
- Strengthens the body's resistance to many external "stimuli".
- Get rid of harmful substances that have accumulated in the body for many years.
- Normalization of the nervous system.
Thanks to the unique technique, you can avoid torturing yourself by pushing the item, while losing weight gradually, gaining the desired shape.
Respiratory training rules
Training complexes are not only relevant because of their excellent effects, but also because of the simplicity of their implementation - no special equipment or special conditions are required to complete them. It is enough to spend 15 minutes every day in a comfortable environment.
For such training to give results, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- We do this regularly. It is important to set a schedule in advance and follow it continuously. Any damage, omission cancels the time spent.
- The best time to practice is in the morning. It is best to "breathe" as soon as you wake up.
- We provide a constant supply of fresh air during class. Ideally, do breathing exercises naturally. But if this is not possible, then open the window completely before class.
- We do not exercise as soon as we eat. If you have time to eat in the morning, then you can do it only after two hours.
- We observe the drinking rules. Do not forget to drink enough clean water every day.
The best breathing exercises for weight loss
To date, various complexes have been developed.
There are some of the most effective exercises that must be included in your individual program.
- In a standing position, take a deep breath.
- Inhaling, we try to pull the abdomen as much as possible and around the sternum.
- In the accepted position, hold your breath for a few seconds.
- Then exhale slowly, pulling the chest and relaxing the abdomen.
- We take the classic position of the "Lotus" pose.
- In this position, we start slowly, slowly, to take a deep breath.
- After that, for 10 minutes, we lost our breath, started meditating in the most complete relaxed state.
Note.In the process of its implementation, the stomach and sternum do not need to be lifted. We breathed as quietly as we could.
- We sat on a chair, an ottoman, placing our feet at a reasonable distance from each other.
- Place the elbows on the feet, bent at the knee joints.
- Squeeze the left hand into the fist and hold with the other hand.
- The forehead touches the clenched limbs.
- In the accepted position, we rest as much as possible, closing our eyes.
- We breathe properly in the following order: exhale, inhale, hold your breath for a while, then exhale again, and so on.