Lately, the "Favorite" diet has become increasingly popular. Her simplicity and ability to seduce women, because we all want to look beautiful without tiring ourselves in the gym. However, exercise will not be excessive, but it is better to do it after completing the diet, because when losing weight using this technique, most likely you will not have enough strength for it, and your health may worsen.
If your starting weight is too large, then exercise is highly recommended for you after achieving the desired results with this diet, because when losing weight, especially fast, the skin can sag before it can be tightened. Proper physical activity and body care will help you in this regard.
But is it that simple and easy?
Nutritionists around the world advise not to lose weight with a "Favorite" diet. The reason is a decrease in calories and monotonous daily diet. So let’s talk directly about the advantages and disadvantages of this diet.
Lack of Favorite Diet
- This diet is unbalanced, every day you will be deficient in certain nutrients
- Actually, this is fasting, just a softer option, and fasting can aggravate the disease if not prescribed by the attending physician
- Slows down metabolic processes, especially on days when you are not eating protein. Where will the body get it? That's right, from your own muscle fibers. The result of this will be a significant decrease in body quality.
- A sharp surge in blood sugar levels due to the rejection of many products and menu monocomponents will lead to deterioration of well-being in the form of headaches, lack of energy, dizziness.
- Short diet period: due to strict restrictions, this type of diet can not be used for a long time. And this means that the results are not long.
Advantages of Favorite Diet
- Availability: low prices and product availability required at any store;
- Fast results: kilograms and amount literally "melting";
- Simplicity: cooking does not require much time and effort;
- Improves skin and hair condition;
- Reduction of stomach volume due to nutrient breakdown.
Favorite Diet Essence
Weight loss on this diet occurs by reducing the calorie content in the diet. An important role is also played by the breakdown of nutrition and the days when you can only eat liquid food ("drink" a day). Daily food replacement based on the principle of "light / heavy" makes every day a loaded food, which speeds up the fat burning process.
Basic Principles of Favorite Diet
- Every day you can only eat products that are allowed on the menu. It is absolutely impossible to change the diet day in places.
- There are a large number of products allowed, but it is better to observe a 2 - 3 hour break
- It is important to drink plenty of water between meals, it is not recommended to drink water during meals, and not just when following a diet. Water dilutes gastric juice, resulting in poor digestion
Important!When following a "Favorite" diet, physical activity should be done, as the body will experience stress due to lack of nutrients. For the same reason, you need to be more careful with the quantity and quality of sleep, so that you can recover and feel better. The "Favorite" diet for 7 and 14 days can be repeated every 3 - 4 months, while longer adherence (21 days or more) is allowed every 1 - 2 years. Remember to see a doctor before starting a diet to avoid negative effects on health.
- Animal fat;
- Fatty fermentation milk products;
- Sauce (mayonnaise, tomato sauce, all unnatural);
- Starchy vegetables;
- All baked goods, pasta, anything containing wheat flour;
- Fatty meats and fish, semi-finished products, sausages, smoked meats;
- White rice;
- Sweets, ice cream, cookies;
- Wine, bananas;
- Alcohol (a small amount of dry white wine is allowed);
- Sweet carbonated drinks;
- Salt (salt use is excluded only in the seven-day and fourteen-day versions).
Favorite Diet Contraindications
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding period;
- Chronic infectious and acute diseases;
- Hunger prone;
- Diabetes mellitus;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, heart, and genitourinary system;
- Previous gastrointestinal surgery;
- Serious physical activity;
- Unstable psycho-emotional state.
In short, this diet is only suitable for really healthy people.
Headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea may occur. If these symptoms persist for 1 to 2 days, then the diet should be interrupted.
Diet Favorite Menu
7-day Favorite Diet Menu
- Day 1: drinking day. On this day, you are allowed to drink as much liquid as you want. The menu includes vegetable and low-fat meat broth, tea, warm water, black coffee (but it is better to exclude it), low-fat kefir and yogurt.
- Day 2:vegetables. Eating any vegetable, priority should be given to the type of processing such as stewed, steamed, baked and stewed. Raw edible vegetables should be left unprocessed. Use lemon juice and a drop of olive oil as a bandage. It is best to take small portions of food every 2 to 3 hours. You can drink water and tea.
- Day 3:drink, same day 1.
- Day 4:fruit. Any fruit other than bananas and grapes. It is recommended to eat grapefruit, pineapple, apples - they reduce appetite and accelerate fat burning. Food also in 2-3 hours.
- Day 5:protein. By the fifth day, your body is tired of heavier foods, so we do not deny it is easy. Foods today consist of egg whites, soy, cottage cheese and cheese (remember low-fat foods), legumes, nuts. We will also indulge in meat, chicken and fish cooked in the oven, steamed, grilled, or just boiled.
- Day 6:drinking.
- Day 7:Get out of the diet. Today, we get the right nutrition if we want to maintain the results achieved. By the seventh day, you are used to the habit of eating heavy and fatty foods, so the transition to PP will be easier. In addition, there is no need to torture the body with harmful foods, it may not be able to cope with the sudden load after a few days with low calories.
Favorite Diet for 14 days
These are two seven-day optional cycles. However, in this option, it is allowed to take a little salt, no more than 2 grams a day. Vegetable oil no more than 1 tbsp. l a day. Kefir is allowed to drink with 0 and 1% fat content. You can also add a little porridge to fruit and juice salads, on the day the vegetables focus on more satisfying vegetables, slightly adding portions.
Detailed menu for 7 days
- Breakfast: coffee or tea, a glass of low-fat kefir.
- Lunch: a glass of lean chicken or fish breast broth, tea.
- Dinner: a glass of natural yogurt without additives, with a low percentage of fat. Green tea.
- Late dinner: a glass of kefir.
- Breakfast: cucumber and tomato salad, you can season with lemon juice. Eat as much as you like. You can have tea or a cup of coffee.
- Lunch: zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, bake in the oven or bake without oil. The dish is about 300 grams.
- Dinner: boiled cabbage with onions and carrots, tea / mineral water.
- Breakfast: freshly squeezed grapefruit juice, 200 grams of fermented roasted milk.
- Lunch: meat broth is not in the bones, you can add whole onions while cooking to taste, and then discard it. A glass of kefir 0%.
- Dinner: a glass of vegetable broth, a glass of kefir or milk.
- Breakfast: fruit salad (avoid bananas and grapes), you can fill with orange juice, do not limit your amount.
- Lunch: freshly squeezed juice from any fruit, two green apples, one pear.
- Dinner: 300 gr fruit smoothie.
- Breakfast: egg whites, 3 - 4% cottage cheese.
- Lunch: grilled chicken breast or in a dry pan, or boiled without oil. 300 gr. For side dishes, you can salad with cucumber and ingredients.
- Dinner: 150 gr roasted or steamed pollock, 200 ml kefir.
- Repeat for 1 or 3 days.
- Stopping Favorite Diets
- Breakfast: 2 low-fat cheeses, tea, 2 tomatoes.
- Lunch: borscht in chicken broth or boneless beef 300 gr
- Dinner: A piece of lean red or white fish steamed with vegetables. The whole portion should be 300 g
Snacks can only be made with kefir, tea, at the most difficult moments you can eat green apples on fruit day, raw carrots in vegetables, drink kefir and protein. Don't forget to drink clean water!
Diet Favorite Reviews
According to reviews of men and women who follow this diet, in 7 days you can lose around 5 - 7 kg, if you do not break the rules and do not eat all the time.
In 14 days, it takes about 10 - 12 kg, depending on your initial weight: the more, the more pounds you can lose. From the same reviews, we know that the hardest day is the first day of the diet, so it is easier to limit yourself.
It is not recommended to exceed the duration of this diet: 7 and 14 days is enough to lose weight quickly and not harm the body. Watch your body’s reactions carefully, if weakness, headache, dizziness persist on the 3rd day, then diet should be disrupted. Visit your doctor so that he or she can assess the possible risks to your health, do not ignore the contraindications. After leaving the diet, switch to proper nutrition. So you can save the results achieved easily and not gain extra pounds anymore.