Minus ten kilograms or more, cheerfulness, lightness, willingness to exploit - such reviews are often received by the drinking diet of a large number of followers (followers, because only a few men, because of their lifestyle specifics, individual characteristicsand the basic element "why? " "Determine extreme weight loss).
Nutritionists and external advisors do not tire of taking slimmer beauty baths with anger, warnings and suggestions, repeatedly reminding how dangerous the drinker's diet is. The results shown by the girls who have achieved their ambitions are very impressive and inspiring. It seems that this is really a risk. Is that true? Let's understand together, what are the advantages, disadvantages and special features of a sensational weight loss program.
What is a drinking diet
Also called Lazy Diet (due to lack of physical activity) or Diet Model.
Main Purpose of Drinking Diet:
- reduces the load on the digestive tract;
- normalization of internal organ function;
- weight loss.
Some experts consider this method of weight loss a bit harsh, because during its implementation, you should leave the solid food completely.
Like weight loss methods, drinking has its advantages and disadvantages.
- - ability to "lighten" from 7 to 18 kg;
- decrease in abdominal volume;
- body cleansing.
- side effects;
- strict adherence to the menu;
- development of anorexia with the exit of the wrong diet.
Side effects include anemia, problems with blood formation, gastritis, skin deterioration, decreased immunity.
The essence of the technique
An overview of the drinking diet can be summarized in one rule - complete rejection of solid foods. Now let's look at a more detailed description. All dishes included in the diet of drinking food to lose weight should be soft, juicy, soft. Although there are strict restrictions, diet does not show tiring fasting. The diet contains soups, melted cereals, fruits, vegetables, and fermented dairy products.
How does weight loss occur? Nutritionists associate weight loss with the following:
- Empty water.Whole diet based on high drinking water content. The caloric content is zero. Therefore, the energy value of liquid food is much lower than solid food.
- Efficient digestion.Juicy foods are very easy to digest, do not burden the stomach and digestive tract as a whole. Such foods do not create conditions for the accumulation of fat cells.
- Metabolic activation.Proper digestion is a powerful stimulus to speed up metabolism, as efficient metabolism is one of the components of weight loss.
The benefits of this method of weight loss are evidenced by the fact that some doctors recommend short-term adherence to it. Often to improve bowel and stomach function. Adhering to this drinking diet, you lose stomach. Feelings of emotion leave you. Liquid food is digested completely without waste, perfectly absorbed by the body. In this case, new fats are not formed, because the foods that cause the appearance of fat deposits are excluded from the diet. In addition, this is a good exercise for the will - not everyone can withstand a strict diet.
Undisputed addition: kilograms melt before our eyes. The body is cleansed, an incredible light appears. The stomach gradually decreases, thus reducing appetite. In the future, you will definitely want to eat less, and a feeling of fullness will appear even after a snack. At the end of the diet, many state that weight does not return: the habit of eating less still remains.
Results other than weight loss:
- In the first decade, hollow organs were cleaned. This may be accompanied by the appearance of a white layer on the tongue. The person feels light and quite energetic.
- In the second decade, the liver and kidneys were renewed. Their cleansing is often associated with discomfort in this area of the organ.
- The remaining 10 days of cleansing at the cellular level. Metabolism changes, the body begins again. At this stage, if all goes well, the weight loss reaches its maximum level. The skin looks clean, acquiring a uniform color.
While there are benefits, a drinking diet is not for everyone. It is quite radical and requires consultation with a doctor. No matter how healthy your body is, it will be stressful when you reject solid foods. And there is always the risk of negative reactions to dietary changes.
- it is impossible to maintain a balanced intake of nutrients, and this is fraught with systemic failure - you can get gastritis, decreased immunity, anemia;
- instead of light, you can be drowsy and weak: this is desirable, because the body lacks the components from which it builds internal balance;
- there is a danger of coming out of an improper diet: a sharp transition to solid food is fraught with problems with the gastrointestinal tract, weaned from such a load;
- the need to get out of a prolonged water diet - this takes twice as long as the diet itself;
- uncontrolled feeding after a period of "hydration" can lead to rapid weight loss;
- the need to stop physical activity or reduce the intensity of "physical education", because during this period the strength becomes less and the body will not take on the use of extra energy.
What you can drink as part of your diet
- Air.With a watery drinking diet, you need to drink 2 liters of regular and clean water every day. But such techniques are very strict and complex, few people can withstand them. Since this refers to fasting, it is permissible to sit on it for more than 3 days. The best option for a drinking water diet is to fast 1-3 days a month, when you only drink water. In addition, you need to prepare a strict drinking diet by reducing the amount of food consumed a week before it starts and slowly return to your normal diet.
- Broth.This can be chicken, fish or beef, as well as vegetables. You need to cook it yourself and from natural products (no half-finished product is suitable). It is allowed to add salt during cooking, you can also add carrots, celery, and parsley from the ingredients. It is not recommended to add pepper, it stimulates the appetite, like onions.
- Liquid dairy productscan also be the basis of our diet. If this is kefir, then it must be low in fat, as well as roasted milk, bifidok or drink yogurt without fillers. You can also take milk as a base with a fat content of not more than 1. 5 percent. But it is believed that milk is not well absorbed by the adult body, so it is advisable to choose fermented milk products.
- Freshly squeezed juice.Orange juice, grapefruit, apples are suitable. It is better to choose fruit without sugar. Grapefruit is generally considered to be a leading weight loss product. But you need to be careful and check if you have allergies before starting a juice diet. And most importantly, when choosing a juice-drinking diet, remember: freshly squeezed juices should not be eaten in their natural form - they must be diluted with stationary water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Teh.Choose green, black, red, or fruit tea, but always leafy and quality. You can not drink it sweetly, you can add skim milk or lemon.
- Morse or compote.This drink is also suitable for a drinking diet. They are not cooked sweet from fruits and berries. You can also make oatmeal jelly, this is the most satisfying. Vegetable smoothie. In addition to fruit juice, vegetable juice or smoothie is very suitable for drinking diet. Both are far from pleasant tastes, but if you show patience and experiment a little, then you can choose an acceptable option yourself.
- Protein vibration.This is the most effective and fastest drinking diet. As you know, protein diets are among the most effective. However, to take a protein shake without compromising your health, you need to make sure that you do not suffer from chronic diseases. And in addition, while consuming large amounts of protein, it is necessary to strictly monitor the water regime - drink plenty of stationary water (otherwise the protein will not be absorbed).
It is very appropriate to set a "food" consumption schedule - for example, every 2 hours, 1-1, 5 cups. Or every three hours - a little more. And during the break, do not forget to drink enough clean water.
What foods should you eat? Unlike other diets, drinking does not have a definite menu, which means that all foods that can be drunk, but not chewed, are allowed, at everyone’s discretion. And, of course, you should try to make your food as varied as possible during this diet.
Usually, the basic diet is the following products: milk and fermented milk (kefir, drinking yogurt, milk, baked milk, milkshakes), juices and nectar, broth (meat, fish or vegetables), tea, coffee. It is best to eliminate or reduce sugar intake.
However, not all edible foods are allowed in the diet. Therefore,alcohol is strictly prohibited.Alcohol is prohibited in almost all diets, as it contributes to a set of extra pounds, rather than its reduction.
Also, there are disputes about some products. One of these products is a smoothie. Smoothie is a fruit or vegetable cocktail. At the same time, smoothies from some products are melted and drunk very well, and from some very thick, almost like mashed potatoes. So the rule is clear: liquid smoothies on a drinking diet can be eaten without restrictions, but thick ones should be avoided.
There are many smoothie recipes, each focusing on a specific group of vitamins. Preparation requires the necessary materials for the desired shake and blender. The preparation of the smoothie is very simple and easily accessible to everyone. All ingredients are peeled, grated and ground with a blender until smooth.
Some recipes for a healthy smoothie:
- Orange + grapefruit + lemon.This shake promotes weight loss, thanks to the grapefruit in its composition, which is a popular fat burner. Also, citrus blends can easily help you regain strength after a hard day's work.
- Grapefruit + apple.Also aims to lose weight.
- Orange + ginger + cucumber.Cucumbers increase the color and moisture of the skin. Ginger adds a unique flavor and helps burn fat.
- Strawberry + Banana + Mint + Lime. Reduces hunger with low calorie content. Refreshes well on a hot day.
Weekly Drinking Diet
Drinking a 7-day diet allows you to lose 5-7 kg. Any liquid (juice, tea, kefir, baked milk, broth) can be taken as a dietary basis. It is allowed not only to choose one type of drink for the whole time, but also to drink different liquids every day.
Some options involve the use of certain liquids, others suggest drinking only one or a combination of beverages, for example, according to the following scheme:
- 1 day: milk or kefir
- Day 2: Broth
- Day 3: fresh juice
- Day 4: Tea
- Day 5: jelly or compote
- 6 days: jus
- Day 7: Broth
A classic drinking diet can provide maximum results. People have been using it for years. This method is explained in the specialized literature.
Avoid concentrated foods that are believed to cleanse the whole body. Thanks to this, rapid weight loss can be achieved. In this case, the hollow organs - the stomach, intestines, bladder - are cleansed of all harmful substances. Seven days later, cleansing of the liver, kidneys, pancreas begins.
The classic drinking diet should last for 30 days. Proponents of this method of cleansing the body claim that in a month you can achieve amazing results in the form of weight loss of 15 kilograms. At the same time, all organs are cleansed of toxins, toxins and other harmful compounds. Adherents of such a diet claim that the work of all the organs and systems of the body begins again in a month. This leads to a significant improvement in one’s well-being and appearance.
The main rule of a diet like this is to consume natural liquid foods and large amounts of water. Can not be less than one and a half liters. It is important to keep an eye on the chair. It must be decorated. When loose stools appear, you should refuse to drink. Of course, this method is quite radical. Before using it, you must consider all the possible benefits and risks. You can also read reviews of supporters and opponents of this diet. This will help you make the right decision.
How to end a diet properly
Do not forget that going out of the drinking diet must be gentle and lasting. For example, if the diet lasts for 7 days, then the transition to a normal diet will last 14 days, and if you last for a month with only liquid foods, then you should leave the diet for at least two months, gradually rebuilding the stomachbe solid food. It turns out that for proper body adaptation, the ratio is 1: 2 (diet day versus out phase).
The first few days after the end of the diet, eat oatmeal for breakfast, and continue to drink broth or milk for lunch and dinner. After a few days, you can add eggs, cheese or yogurt for breakfast, and eat porridge with fruit for lunch, and leave for dinner. Just from the second week, add solid foods to dinner, include low-fat protein foods with vegetables in the diet. And from the third week, it is allowed to increase the amount of carbohydrates - gradually begin to eat salt, potatoes, pasta, flour (in small amounts).
How much can you lose by drinking diet?
Naturally, with the restrictions and rigidity exercised, people who use a drinking diet to lose weight have the right to calculate significant weight loss, so many have reasonable questions, how much can you lose weightbody and how many extra pounds you can lose. . .
In practice, by adhering to strict conditions, you can lose more than fifteen extra pounds in a month, and "lose" about five in a week.
However, the consequences of a drinking diet, if done without first consulting a specialist, are quite difficult to predict.
Specific contraindications to drinking alcohol:
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract work;
- stomach ulcers;
- dysfunction of kidney, liver;
- cardiovascular disease;
- period of pregnancy, lactation;
- is under eighteen years old;
- increased physical activity.
Diet is not recommended for professional athletes, people who engage in strenuous physical work.
Secrets of Success
- In order not to be ruined when you want to give up your efforts, remember that you will end up with a healthy slim body. This is a good incentive to follow your drinking diet.
- Mark each last day of your drinking diet on a calendar.
- Find old but favorite items in your wardrobe that you can no longer wear because of the scattered figure. Now imagine yourself slim, with a wasp waist. From now on, this is your incentive to get rid of hated pounds through a drinking diet!
Vegetable Smoothie Recipe
Smoothie spinach and green cucumber
You will need:
- fresh spinach - 60 - 90 grams
- mango (fresh or frozen) - 150 grams
- cucumber - 200 grams
- zest, one lemon juice
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- air - 350 milliliters
- a handful of ice
- a small piece of ginger
How to cook:
Dissolve spinach into leaves, cut mango and cucumber. Put all ingredients in a blender bowl, fill with water, mash for 60 - 90 seconds. Add ice, crush again.
Ginger and Pumpkin Smoothie
A delicious and refreshing drink made from healthy pumpkin with the addition of ginger. Calorie content - 86 kcal.
- half a pumpkin cup;
- one and a half teaspoons of cinnamon, dried ginger;
- 0. 5 tablespoons cloves;
- one tablespoon of honey;
- some almonds.
- Peel a squash and grate it.
- Put pumpkin, peeled bananas, spices into a blender bowl, chop.
- Peel and crush the almonds.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, pour the honey on top, sprinkle with almond powder.
The process of making vegetable smoothies will take about 15 minutes. This makes for a dish.
Smoothie ubi bit
- Simple bit - 1 pc. ;
- Radish - 1 pc. ;
- Small apple - 1 pc. ;
- Walnut - 50 grams;
- Pomegranate juice - 0, 5 cups.
Cook the bean mixture according to the following recipe:
- Cut carrots and beets into pieces.
- Mix in a blender with other ingredients until well blended.
Regular consumption of this drink improves brain function, hematopoietic function, and is therefore useful for anemia, vitamin deficiency, chronic fatigue.
Smoothie tomato mixed with vegetables
Tomato shakes can replace vegetable salads. A real vitamin warehouse! Change the recipe - you can add other vegetables you like in a tomato smoothie.
- 2 large ripe tomatoes,
- 100 grams of cauliflower,
- carrots, 300 - 400 ml of carrot juice (can be replaced with tomatoes),
- a small bunch of basil,
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil,
- sos tabasco.
How to cook:
Pour the tomatoes with boiling water, lift the skin, cut the pulp. Wash the rest of the vegetables and chop as well (better grated carrots). Cut the basil finely. Put the product in a blender bowl, cut. Add hot Tabasco sauce and salt to taste, beat again. The drink can be garnished with carrots, cut into cubes.