Acids are important ingredients for the human body. It is needed for the internal organs to function properly and smoothly. Citric acid is directly involved in metabolic processes at the cellular level. That is why the benefits of losing weight are invaluable.
Effectiveness of citric acid in weight loss
Admittedly, citric acid does not have fat burning properties, but is considered a powerful natural antioxidant, and is very beneficial for people who want to lose weight.
Consider what happens in the body when swallowed:
- the esophageal wall absorbs nutrients better;
- The internal organ cavity is cleansed of harmful toxins;
- slag and strong feces are removed;
- blood circulation becomes stronger;
- metabolic processes are intensified;
- excess fluid is removed, as swelling is removed;
- cell regeneration occurs.
Does not require much effort to achieve positive results with citric acid. It is enough to drink clean, acidic water. To lose extra weight, citric acid should be dissolved in warm water, or diluted with lemon juice.
Many different techniques have been developed that can be used to achieve good results. Let's consider the most effective.
Weight loss with citric acid in a week
This weight loss method scheme is very simple, and is designed to be used within 7 days. Every day, someone who wants to lose extra weight should drink at least 2-3 liters of clean water. This will prevent dehydration, and not slow down metabolic processes.
Dissolve one teaspoon of citric acid in one liter of warm water. It is recommended to drink the resulting beverage in the amount of 180 ml per day, 1. 5 hours after each meal; for best taste, it is permissible to add a little honey.
Weight loss due to appetite suppression, but food should not be missed, you should eat in small portions about 5 times a day. While on such a diet, it is recommended to eat fresh or boiled vegetables, seafood, cereals, protein and lean meats.
Slimming with citric acid in a month
This diet scheme is also very simple and planned for a month. It requires only 2 ingredients in every home - citric acid and pure water. However, to achieve a positive effect and not harm your body, you need to know exactly how many parts to prepare a drink:
- From 1 to 7 days.You need to take 250 ml of pure water and dissolve half a tablespoon of citric acid dessert in it. This drink should be drunk three times a day: after breakfast, one hour after lunch and half an hour before dinner. The diet should be dominated by seafood throughout the week.
- From 8 to 14 days.You need to measure 280 ml of pure water and dissolve one teaspoon of acid in it. The resulting drink should be divided into 3 equal parts and eaten according to the following scheme: 20 minutes after the first breakfast, half an hour before lunch, one hour before the last meal. Food at this time should be dominated by dishes with lean meat and protein products.
- From 15 to 21 days.To prepare the drink, you need to take 300 ml of pure water and dissolve one and a half teaspoons of acid in it. The solution should be eaten in the same way as the previous week. It is recommended to eat boiled vegetables and cereals.
- From 22 to 28 days.One teaspoon of acid should be dissolved in 150 ml of pure water. You should drink in 2 doses - after breakfast and before dinner. Nutrition should be balanced.
The use of external acids is safer for people who want to lose weight. However, if you do not first eat rationally, do not give up bad habits, do not remove sweets from the menu, then the results can not be expected.
- To prepare the mixture, take 200 g of black, green or blue clay, 4 chicken eggs, one and a half teaspoons of acid, 100 g of sour cream are added to it and all mixed with a blender. The acid must be completely soluble, otherwise the burn may remain on the skin.
- Next, the resulting mixture is applied to the places from which you need to remove cellulite, usually thighs and abdomen, then they are wrapped with 4-5 layers of plastic wrap, and warm clothes are placed on top.
- The mixture is stored for 30-40 minutes, but if the skin burns strongly, then it is washed earlier. At the end of the procedure, an anti-cellulite cream is applied.
To achieve maximum results, wrapping should be done once every 2 days, while it is better to change the color of the clay.
What is the danger?
People who decide to lose weight with citric acid internally should take into account that this method is completely unsafe.
If you use this product uncontrollably, organ and system function may be compromised:
- Because the drink used has a strong concentration and contains acid in its composition, this has a negative effect on tooth enamel, increasing its sensitivity. In addition, the mucosa of the mouth is disturbed, resulting in boils.
- There is a negative effect of acid on the gastric wall. In this regard, this method is strictly prohibited for people with gastritis or stomach ulcers.
- With the help of citric acid, excess fluid is removed from the body and relieves edema. However, it should be noted that in conjunction with its advantages, the fluid necessary for the normal functioning of the organ is also eliminated.
- People who frequently use acid face apathy, loss of energy, anxiety, and insomnia. One believes that he is starting to lose extra weight, but in reality the amount is lost due to lack of fluid in the body.
- Results obtained with citric acid soon. Shortly after a person stops taking the product and starts eating again, the weight goes back up, and sometimes even doubles the amount.
- Health professionals believe that taking acid internally will increase the risk of cancer.
If, despite all of the above, a person decides to lose weight with citric acid to reduce harm to the body, the following recommendations should be followed:
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. If you put 3 tablespoons of acid instead of one in a glass of water, then the metabolic process will not increase, but the stomach will suffer quickly.
- You should not drink sour drinks on an empty stomach and in one gulp. This must be done slowly, preferably using straw, and only after meals or during meals.
- Along with drinking, the body should be helped to lose weight. You need to get rid of overeating, the use of fatty products and flour, bad habits, and even allocate at least half an hour a day for gymnastics. Otherwise, the results may not be at all.
- Be sure to eat oat flour, chicken broth, boiled vegetables today. Thus, the stomach will have the right acid-base balance, and the body will get used to acidic drinks.
- To avoid damaging the tooth enamel, rinse your mouth with plain water after each drink.
Before attempting to lose weight with citric acid, you need to make sure that there are no contraindications to this method.
Other methods of dropping pounds should be found for people who face:
- any disease of the gastrointestinal tract;
- pathology of the kidneys and bladder;
- tendency to allergic reactions;
- skin diseases.
- when carrying a baby and breastfeeding.
Consuming large amounts of citric acid is very harmful to the human body. That is why, before deciding to lose weight using this method, you need to carefully weigh all its advantages and disadvantages. However, if a decision is made, you can only use acid only after consulting a nutritionist.