To lose weight in a month without endangering your health, you have to work hard on yourself. The program, which is planned for 30 days, covers not only avoiding harmful foods, but also a complete transition to diet.
Also, in this case, physical activity is very necessary. This applies not only to regular walking or cycling, swimming in the pool, but also to a group of special exercises that can be done at home. To withstand great diet and physical activity to achieve harmony, additional psychological preparations are recommended.
How to lose weight
When choosing a method of losing weight, it is necessary to take into account age, financial ability, occupation, general condition of the body and other factors.
Subscriptions to fitness clubs and gyms are not required. Training is done at home.
These foods are definitely cheap, but healthy products: eggs, vegetables, cereals, cottage cheese, fish, chicken.
Sports nutrition is not required.
The disadvantage of this method is that it does not lose weight fast - it only takes up to 6 kg in a month, but at the same time, fat is burned without significant pressure on the body.
The main focus of this program is on strenuous physical training. Exercises, where special equipment is used, are usually done in the gym.
Fat is removed quickly and efficiently - in the first month you can lose up to 10 kg. But you need to consider the possibility of injury.
This method involves a minimum amount of exercise done at home, as well as reducing the amount of snacks eaten.
A person is immersed in a trance and a special attitude is instilled, which contributes to the weight loss process.
This procedure works for most people, but it is possible to experience depression. The main disadvantages are the lack of individual approach and high cost.
Slimming for men and women
When losing weight, remember that male and female organisms are different. In the stronger sex, more fat is stored in the upper abdomen, and in the fairer half of the human body, not in the lower abdomen. This is due to hormone levels. Men's beer stomachs are easier to lower than to lose extra weight on the hips and sides.
When losing weight, keep in mind that men need more calories, as they have more muscle, which means that each exercise leads to more energy expenditure. That is why a minimum of 1500 kcal is required for men, and 1200 kcal for women. If training is available, then the norm would be 1700 and 2000 kcal.
Safe weight loss standards also vary. For women, they are 0, 2-0, 5 kg per week (2 kg per month), and for men - 0, 2-1 kg per week (up to 4 kg per month). In other words, men are allowed to lose weight 2 times faster.
Physical activity is very important to achieve a slim figure. Exercise is important to remove excess fat from the body including the following exercises.
- Take the starting position: bend the knees slightly, cross the arms over the chest or behind the head.
- Slowly lower yourself, bend your knees, as if sitting in a chair.
- When angle 900, return to starting position.
- Place yourself on the floor until you are leaning on your feet and elbows.
- Lengthen the torso.
- Stand in this position for as long as possible.
For proper execution, it is necessary:
- Lie on your left side.
- Straighten your legs. Leave the left foot behind the right.
- Place the left forearm just below the shoulder. The left arm is bent at the elbow - need to lean on it, stretching all the muscles of the body.
- In this position, pull the left foot to the chest, hold for a few moments, and return to the starting position.
Do the same on the other side.
There are no load-driven lanes
To implement this, the following:
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder-width apart.
- Keep your hands on your hips.
- Down forward, with the knees of the hind legs almost reaching the floor. The knee of the front foot should not be further than the toe. Keep your back straight and your legs bent at a 90-degree angle, without protruding too far or too close.
- Straighten, pull the back leg to the front leg and stand to the starting position.
Do the same with the other leg in front.
Glute Bridge (pelvis lift)
- Lie on your back.
- Place your hands on the sides of the body.
- Bend your legs at the knees and place your feet on the floor, place shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your pelvis, leaning on the floor with your heels on. Be sure to squeeze the gluteal muscles.
- Lift the pelvis as much as possible and stop at this position for a few seconds, then lower slowly.
- Kneel and bend at the lower back.
- Extend the arm in front of you.
- Bend the knees until the feet make an angle of 900.
- Lift the right leg, knee level with the back.
- Tighten the gluteus maximus.
- Returns smoothly to the starting position.
- Repeat with the other leg.
Classic body enhancement
- Lie on your back and press your back to the floor.
- Bend your legs slightly to the knees.
- Keep your hands on your chest or behind your head. The elbow should be stretched.
- Bend your torso, stretch your chin, and then lift your shoulders. At this time, the abdominal muscles are as tense as possible.
- Tear off the torso from the floor, but this is not necessary - just the head and shoulders are enough. After the maximum pressure point, you need to return to the starting position.
- Lie on the floor and bend your knees.
- Keep your feet on the floor.
- Channel your hands over your chest or hold on to the back of your head.
- Lift a little and turn the body; at this point, the shoulders stretch to the pelvis.
- Returns to starting position smoothly.
- Lie on your back and reach up.
- Keep your feet together, press together.
- Raise it 30 cm.
- Raise the upper body to the same height. As a result, the body can only lean on the back.
- After 8 seconds, lower the limb and relax. Return to starting position.
- Lie on your side and lean on your elbows. Let the legs, which are closer to the floor, straighten, and bend the rest at the knees and place on the back.
- Hold in this position for 3 seconds and relax.
- After repetition, do the same on the other side.
Single Foot Push-Up
- Sit on the floor in the same way as Plank exercises, but you can not lean on your elbows, but on your palms. Hands straight.
- Place one foot with emphasis on the floor at the foot, the other should lie on top.
- Lower the body down, bending the elbows. The back and legs should be kept straight in this case. Climb. The approach should be done with support on the other leg.
Start position is the same as push-up:
- Bend your right leg and pull to your chest.
- Place your toes on the floor and keep moving until you return to your starting position.
- Do the same with the other leg.
- Sit on the floor and stretch your legs to the side, bending at the knees.
- Connect the legs, fix them with your hands.
- Gradually try to lower both knees to the floor. You can help with your hands. The back should be flat at all times.
- Sit on a mat and lift your legs.
- Pull your knees to your chest and pull your body into the ball.
- Tilt your head as close as possible to your knees.
- Grasp the dry bone tightly with your hands, tear your feet off the floor and try to keep them balanced, just leaning on your back.
- Slowly scroll back.
Monthly Weight Loss Michaels Jillian
A good training program is provided by Michaels Gillian, an American fitness teacher. The main technique is rapid interval training, which is done at home. Trainers have created classes in the form of video courses both for systemic weight loss and for individual body parts, so you do not have to combine various exercises yourself.
The author's program "Slim figure in 30 days" includes 25 minutes of training. 5 minutes are allocated for warm-up, and the rest of the time for strength training, cardio training and press pumping.
In order to see the results of weight loss after a month, not only need to exercise regularly, but also eat properly.
Experts advise the following:
- Monitor your diet.Should be fractional, it is recommended to eat in small portions, but often - 5-6 times a day. Of these, 3 are considered mainstream, and the rest are just snacks.
- Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits.The dish must be steamed, you can bake in the oven and cook. Fried foods should be discarded altogether.
- Watch your drinking rules.At least 1. 5 liters of liquid must be drunk daily; in hot weather, the rate increases by about half a liter.
- Schedule a fast every 1-2 weeks.Currently, use only water (regular and mineral), wild rose stew, mint, lemon balm, chamomile. In addition, low-fat kefir is allowed - up to 1 liter.
Keep in mind that not all products are allowed to eat. Exclude from menu:
- oily fish;
- fatty meats, lard, smoked meats, sausages, entrails;
- fatty sour cream and cream, cheese, cottage cheese;
- margarine, mayonnaise, various fatty sauces;
- canned food;
- peanuts, cashew nuts, sunflower seeds;
- sugar, preservatives, jams, cakes and other confectionery products, cookies, pastries;
- ice cream;
- sweet carbonated drinks;
It is best to include vegetables, herbs, fruits, berries, cereals in the diet. Lean meats and fish are also allowed, as are dairy products. Vegetable oil is possible, but not more than 1 tbsp. l. in a day.
The main product of such a diet is buckwheat, but it should be cooked not in the usual way, but by steaming it. This requires:
- Take a glass of cereal for 2. 5 glasses of hot water.
- Insist all night, and in the morning only eat breakfast.
In addition, it is recommended to drink 1 liter of kefir a day. If such a strict diet is not appropriate, then it is permissible to add fresh vegetables and fruits, vegetables.
To lose weight, nutritionists also advise eating special foods for a person's residence. As a result, the essence of the diet is that you need to eat traditional dishes from the national cuisine.
At the same time, you should limit the use of salt, sugar and sweets, animal fats, spices, pickles and smoked meats. Meals should be four times a day. Drinking alcohol is prohibited.
5 Pieces Diet
In accordance with this system, in the morning you need to drink a cup of black coffee and take a vitamin complex. For lunch and dinner, it is permissible to eat 5 pieces of any product (even fast food and chocolate bars), but the size should not be more than one bite. One serving would be something like this: 5 slices of hamburger, the same amount of apples and carrots.
Make sure you eat protein foods every day. A small piece of cheese is a good snack.